Do you love to be creative?
Fivrr is an online platform where you can sell freelance services like designing a logo, writing an advertisement, editing a photo or video, image creation, voice-overs, and so much more.
With Fiverr, You can price your gigs anywhere between $5.00-$10,000 and there are no startup costs. Just create your profile and list and price your services. Once you make a sale, Fiverr takes a 20% cut, and you keep the other 80%. Many freelancers earn six figures a year!